Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Hour Friday

(Because my kid just handed me a bottle of Grey Goose)



Everyone knows that little kids just like to imitate everyone... Hamburger has a little extra estrogen to imitate around the house: Trying on shoes, wearing a purse, putting on my lacey bra... Ya know, girly garbage.

But this one takes the cake....

Today Hamburger informs me, "POOP," usually it only means he wants to go see how much toilet paper he can get into the toilet before I notice. So he climbs up the stairs to my bathroom, I follow him, he pushes his step stool towards the toilet and tells me he wants to sit. Ok, I play along and put his potty on the toilet. He goes into a drawer, grabs a tampon, and tries to climb onto the toilet with it!

Time for that vodka!

Happy Friday, Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment