Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Hour Friday the 13th!

Over the summer (as in about 5 months ago), Hamburger had a little incident:

He awoke from his nap and was happily babbling in his crib. He sounded perfectly content so I didn't rush to get him out of bed. A few minutes go by and out of nowhere he starts screaming. I run into his room, and there he is, huddled in the corner of his crib, butt naked.... With poop everywhere. Everywhere. It was in his hair. Everywhere. 

He was clearly terrified. Apparently it was one of those farts gone wrong situations.

I made a "Who pooped the bed" comment (it's from Always Sunny, I hope you don't know what I'm talking about), and quickly gave him a bath... Well shower, it was gross. I just wish I had pictures.

Fast forward to now, one week before Christmas, 5 months later, and Hamburger has this really fun habit of taking his socks off and throwing them against the wall behind his crib. By fun I mean he thinks it's hilarious to tediously annoy me. I finally ran out of socks and was forced to slide his crib away from the wall in search of all these long lost socks.

I found the socks.

Amidst dried pebbles of poop.

Poop.

POOP EVERYWHERE.

Again.

Is this the mommy version of getting coal in your stocking?

I prefer coal.



Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment